Are you passionate about Youth and Young Adult Ministry? Are you a member of an Eastern Synod Congregation (Anglican or Lutheran)? Are you 16 years or older? We would love to hear from you. Please see below as to how you can become involved.
Contact Rev. Christie Morrow-Wolfe with any questions at cmorrow-wolfe[at]elcic.ca
What you need to know about joining the Eastern Synod YAYA Committee
- we are a small group of young adults and friends from across the Eastern Synod.
- we meet online usually a few times per year.
- we keep in touch regularly via email (sometimes holding e-votes to accomplish our work), and sometimes text message.
- we make decisions regarding funding for local children, youth and young adult ministry initiatives across the Synod.
- we work to chart a course and set direction for children, youth and young adult ministry in the Eastern Synod.
- willingness to participate and be involved.
- have a passion for faith development and faith sharing, and a passion for children and/or youth and young adult ministry.
- willingness to be connected and respond in a timely manner to texts and emails.
You may submit your responses to the questionnaire in full confidence that the information is kept private. When you click on the submit button the form is transmitted solely to Rev. Christie Morrow-Wolfe, Director of the Youth and Young Adult Ministries